Paintings and Paraphernalia
UMass Science and Engineering Library
September 3, 2019 - December 13, 2019.
Opening reception Wednesday October 23, 4-6 PM.
The exhibit includes new and recent oils, watercolors, and drawings, including landscapes, figures, sketches, and works from imagination. Also on display will be custom equipment and measuring devices invented by the artist, with descriptions of construction and use.
The Science and Engineering Library is located in the Lederle Graduate Research Center Lowrise, Floor 2, Room A273, 740 North Pleasant St., Amherst, MA.
Text and audio descriptions of the pieces are available, organized by sections of the show.
- Snow paintings (Front entrance)
- Watercolor landscapes (Front wall, right)
- Three Women (Front wall, center)
- Watercolor seascapes (Front wall, left)
- Landscape paintings (Side wall)
- Miscellaneous and imaginary (Front desk area)
- Other landscape and portraits (Printer area and back wall)
- Cases (Near front entrance)
Post a Comment